Encouraging a healthier work life balance could not only bring real benefits to your business, but also it could lead to the betterment of your living as well as lifestyle.
What are the merits of work life balance for the employees
If you could show the way towards a proper work life balance to your employees, it would allow them to feel more in control of their personal along with working life. It would also lead to a substantial level of significant benefits. Let us look in to those.
- An increase of the productivity
- Reduced chances of absenteeism from the work
- A happier workforce means less stressed workforce and a less stressed workforce could bring more productivity
- A significant improvement of employee health as well as well being
- Obtaining a more positive perspective towards working life as an employee
- An improved level of loyalty, motivation as well as commitment
- Huge reduction of the staff turnover as well as recruitment cost.
Advantages of work life balance for the businesses
- More effective reaction to ever evolving market condition.
- Yields greater flexibility in the business that could result in fulfilling the customer demands more effectively.
- Could help to meet seasonal business requirements more pro-actively
- Helps to boost up your competitiveness
- Lowers the turn over time as well as minimizes the recruitment cost
- A business that is well-recognized and well-reputed for promoting better work life balance would encourage more employees to join in to the pre-existing workforce. (It could also be helpful to arrange better sponsorship as far as business finance is concerned.)
The benefits of work life balance is multi-faceted and they are not just confined to the workplace. It involves almost every people surrounding you including the ones you truly care for. So, try to go for it, no matter how harder it might seem.
However please feel free to check out the link below (to purchase the book) and to know more about Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Work Life Balance.
30 Minutes Success Strategy for a Better Work Life Balance – Ruth Dorsainville